Tone it up.
Sculpt muscle. Burn Fat. No downtime
Even with proper diet and exercise, our BodyFit program can help take your figure to the next level. A series of treatments uses sequential Thermal & Electrical Pulse to target muscle building and fat reduction simultaneously. This treatment targets stubborn areas without surgery and no downtime. Each session of BodyFit utilizes four individual applicators capable of targeting different parts of the body –including the ability to treat multiple parts of the body in one session.
Recommended protocol involves 5 sessions spaced 1 week apart.
Eliminating stubborn pockets of body fat, building muscle in targeted areas, avoiding surgery.
Stubborn areas of fat on the abdomen, love handles, inner thighs, outer thighs, banana roll, arms, bra fat, back fat
Questions? We’ve Got Answers.
When can I expect to see results?
Limited results visible as early as 6 weeks after treatment, final results emerge 3 to 6 months post the first treatment.
Is there any downtime?
What does the treatment feel like?
How frequently should I get this service?
- Early Preparations
- Proper water intake (3-4 days prior). Increasing water intake will help the efficacy of the treatment and ensure proper flushing of the lymphatic system, providing optimal results quicker.
- Avoid sun exposure (4 weeks prior)
- No Aspirin (7 days prior)
- Day of treatment
- Do not use any skin lightening products.
- Treatment area to be clean shaven.
- No spray tan, lotion, deodorant, or makeup on the treated area.
- During treatment
- Remove all jewelry
- No cell phone in pocket
- Self-massage the treated area with the PHYSIQ post-care lotion using significant pressure immediately post treatment for at least 2 minutes and 2x/day throughout your entire series
- Good hydration is always a healthy habit, especially after a PHYSIQ treatment. Increasing water intake before and after will help flush the lymphatic system.
- Limit your alcohol consumption for 3-4 days post treatment. Decrease your alcohol intake overall to maximize results.
- A gentle walk or light exercise are beneficial post treatment, however, strenuous exercise should be avoided for at least 48 hours. Other activities that elevate body temperature (hot tubs, saunas, etc.) should be avoided for 2-3 days.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure for 2 weeks post treatment. If in the sun, cover up the treated area and wear a sunblock with SPF 50 or higher.
USE IN COMBINATION
Use in combination with to help enhance and maintain treatment results:
The Gwallee Renewal