SkinBright Peel Series
Reveal radiant skin.
Smooth texture and brighten skin tone.
SkinBright is a customized peel harnessing the power of salicylic acid, azelaic acid, arbutase and HPR retinoid to effectively brighten skin tone, smooth texture and improve overall skin radiance. It is ideal for patients who have hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tones. Peels are to be left on for 2 hours after being applied and can be performed every 4 weeks. The Bright Side is an elegant nighttime moisturizer to be used in conjunction with this peel series. In addition to Vitamins C, E and Glycolic acid, The Bright Side formulation is customized based on your individual needs.
Targeting photo-damage, evening skin texture and tone. All skin types.
Fine lines and wrinkles
Watch the SkinBright Peel Treatment.
SkinBright peel series (3) - $495
Questions? We’ve Got Answers.
When can I expect to see results?
Is there any downtime?
How frequently should I get this service?
BEFORE & AFTERS
You & Improved
- On the day of your appointment, keep your face clean and free of makeup.
- Do not use retinol or any chemical exfoliants 24 hours before your treatment.
- Do not take any over the counter anti-inflammatory medication 12 hours before appointment.
- No prolonged sun exposure on your face at least 48 hours prior to treatment.
- If you have an active acne breakout right before your treatment, please call the office to consult with one of our aestheticians.
- Some patients with more dry or sensitive eyes may experience redness, excess tear production, or other signs of eye irritation while the peel preparation is on the face or for a short time after its removal. Use of an appropriate lubrication eye drop, such as Refresh Plus®, available at most drugstores, is recommended to relieve such symptoms.
- Your skin may look and feel like a mild wind burn for the next 2-3 days. After about 48 hours a slight flaking may take place, which can last 2-5 days. DO NOT PICK OR PULL SKIN. Allow your skin to shed at its own rate. Peeling can be managed with moisturizers. Fragrance-free moisturizers are recommended, such as Cocoon.
- SUNBURN ALERT: This procedure uses exfoliating ingredients which may increase skin sensitivity to the sun and sunburn. A sunscreen of at least SPF 30 should be used daily and sun exposure should be limited for at least a week afterwards. Fragrance-free sunscreens are recommended such as SkinBetter Science Sun Better Sunscreens.
- When washing your face, do not scrub or use scrubs. Use a gentle fragrance-free cleanser such as Canvas or The Lactic Cleanse.
- Wait until ________ AM / PM before washing your face. Use a gentle, fragrance-free cleanser such as Canvas or The Lactic Cleanse.
- Many foundation makeups contain fragrances and solvents that can cause irritation when used post-peel. For this reason, foundation makeup should not be worn immediately after the peel and when the skin is actually peeling.
- Tonight apply a thin layer of The Bright Side, nightly, for 5 nights. After the fifth night use The Bright Side every other night until the next SkinBright peel treatment.
- Your next SkinBright Peel treatment should be scheduled in 4 weeks. If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com or call 516-614-1880.
USE IN COMBINATION
Our favorite treatments and products to help maintain post-treatment results:
Skin Fusion Facial
Visibly brighten, tighten and deliver all-day hydration for a glowing complexion with this highly active 20% Vitamin C serum.
AIREM Essentials C-Ray
Replenish and lock in lost hydration from post-procedure dryness with this intensely moisturizing, velvety soft healing balm.
AIREM Essentials Cocoon