Regenerate healthy skin.
The industry calls it Liquid Gold.
Harness the regenerative power of your own body using platelet-rich plasma (PRP). PRP helps to repair aging skin cells, increase collagen and elastin production and stimulate the natural healing process of the body, prompting fresh, new, healthy skin tissue. A small amount of the patients’ blood is drawn then placed into a specialized centrifuge machine, which separates out the red blood cells leaving behind the remaining platelets and rich plasma. After discarding the red blood cells, the remaining platelet rich plasma is then incorporated into many different treatments, including:
- Skin Fusion Facials
- PRP is applied to the skin during and/or after procedures so that it is easily absorbed by the skin for maximum results
Diminishing hyperpigmentation, decreasing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stimulating collagen production, improving skin tone, regenerating healthy, new skin tissue.
Loss of elasticity
Fine lines and wrinkles
Questions? We’ve Got Answers.
When can I expect to see results?
Around 3-4 days, gradually through 7-10 days.
Is there any downtime?
Immediately following treatment there may be some redness and swelling, which subsides quickly.
What does the treatment feel like?
As the microneedling device vibrates, you will feel tiny prickles, however, numbing cream goes a long way in muting the sensation making the treatment very tolerable. You may notice that some areas are a little more sensitive, such as the forehead or jawline.
How frequently should I get this service?
Monthly or quarterly, based on your skin care goals.
- Ensure to be hydrated the day of treatment.
- On the day of your appointment, keep your face clean and free of makeup.
- Do not take any over the counter anti-inflammatory medication 12 hours before appointment.
- Do not use retinol or any chemical exfoliants 24 hours before your MicroPore treatment.
- No prolonged sun exposure on your face at least 48 hours prior to treatment.
- If you have an active acne breakout right before your treatment, please call the office to consult with one of our aestheticians.
- After your appointment you may experience redness, tightness, dryness, sloughing of the tissue, mild to moderate sunburn sensation, bruising, and/or bleeding post treatment. This is normal and will subside usually within 24-72 hours.
- Do not use any exfoliants or retinol for at least 5 days.
- Make sure to avoid direct sun exposure for the next 5 days. Apply a physical sunscreen like SkinBetter Science compact or lotion to the skin while recovering.
- Keep your skin hydrated and protected.
USE IN COMBINATION
Our favorite treatments to combine SkinNutriv with:
Micropore is a microneedling procedure that uses shallow, tiny needles to rejuvenate the skin.
A preventative and corrective treatment combining radio-frequency and microneedling to improve skin texture, elasticity and stimulate collagen production.
FadeAway uses pico laser technology to erase sun spots and hyperpigmentation from photo damage, revealing a luminous complexion.