Brighten and Renew
Even skin tone and regenerate healthy, new skin.
AIREM offers two new skin tone-specific laser rejuvenating treatments
A laser-based treatment that utilizes Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) or Long Pulsed Yag to address pigmentation, redness, broken capillaries and blood vessels.
The AIREM LaserTone treatment utilizes two laser modalities depending on your skin care needs.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)-IPL directs the intense heat energy used to target the area(s) of concern, such as redness and pigment, without damaging the surrounding tissue. Intense pulsed light (IPL), also known as a photofacial, is a way to improve the complexion of the skin by undoing some of the visible damage.
- Long Pulsed Yag- In the Long Pulsed Yag, the heat from the laser light penetrates through the skin and is absorbed by hemoglobin and melanin chromophores to treat broken blood vessels and spider veins. After heating, the vein walls collapse and seal shut. The sealed vein is then broken down and absorbed by the body resulting in a diminished appearance of the vessel or vein.
- LaserTone Erbium Resurfacing
A fully ablative, intense and comprehensive laser therapy designed to dramatically rejuvenate the skin.
The laser energy from the Erbium Resurfacing Laser is attracted to the water in our skin. This energy is captured in the epidermis and dermis skin layers to create a thermal injury and vaporize skin tissue. Once injured, the skin begins a very rapid process of repair, which prompts the creation of new, healthy skin cells.
- Increasing collagen and elastin.
- Smoothing skin texture: large pore size, uneven texture, crepiness
- Evening skin tone: age spots, hyperpigmentation, freckles, spider veins, broken blood vessels and capillaries
- Treating fine lines, wrinkles and redness from Rosacea
- Resurfacing scars, acne marks, birthmarks and stretch marks
Reducing moderate signs of aging (such as fine lines and wrinkles)
Stimulating collagen and elastin production
Improving skin texture and tone
Reducing pore size
Enhancing clarity, vibrancy and radiance of the complexion
Watch the LaserTone treatment.
Questions? We’ve Got Answers.
What does the treatment feel like?
Is there any downtime?
How frequently should I get this service?
LaserTone IPL/YAG Photo Facial
- Avoid excess sun exposure before IPL treatment for 2 weeks.
- Avoid using any topical retinol containing products at least 48 hours before treatment if you have sensitive skin.
- Avoid taking blood thinners, such as aspirin and fish oil supplements, the day before the procedure.
LaserTone Erbium Laser Resurfacing
- Avoid excess sun exposure for 2 weeks before treatment.
- Avoid using topical retinol containing products at least 48 hours before treatment if you have sensitive skin.
- Avoid taking blood thinners, such as aspirin and fish oil supplements, the day before the procedure – unless instructed by your doctor.
- Do you have a history of cold sores around the mouth and face? Please inform us.
Skincare At Home
- We recommend the AIREM Essentials Recovery Ritual.
- Wash the treated area with Canvas gentle hyaluronic cleanser AM/PM.
- Apply a thin layer of Chrysalis arnica blossom gel to decrease inflammation.
- Apply a thin layer of Cocoon healing balm 3-4 times during the first 3 days.
- Alternatively, you can use mild cleanser (Cetaphil or Cerave), then Aquaphor in the morning and night before bedtime for at least 3 days post-treatment.
- A broad-spectrum physical block sunscreen with SPF45 or higher (containing zinc oxide or titanium oxide) must be used post treatment whenever outside. Start applying SPF on day 4.
- Our clinicians will direct you when to restart your regular skin care routine.
LaserTone IPL/YAG Photo Facial
- After the procedure, the skin will be red, with mild swelling and warm to the touch. These symptoms may take a few hours to resolve completely.
- Wear a daily SPF of 45 or higher whenever you are outside.
- Bathe or shower as usual. Treated areas may be temperature-sensitive.
- Any treatment area discomfort may be relieved by Tylenol.
- Avoid activities that cause excessive perspiration or may raise core body temperature for 24-48 hours post-treatment.
- Avoid swimming, especially in pools with chlorine, hot tubs, baths, and saunas for 2 weeks after treatment.
- Extended direct sun exposure for 2 weeks
- Topical retinol, AHA/BHA or hydroquinone-containing products for 1 week
- Activities that cause excessive perspiration or may raise core body temperature for 24-48 hours
- Swimming, especially in pools with chlorine, hot tubs, baths, and saunas for 2 weeks
- Redness and swelling is expected. This usually lasts 72 hours.
- An oral over-the-counter pain reliever (Tylenol) may be taken to reduce discomfort.
- Applying make-up for ____ days
- Retinol for 2 days
- Sun exposure and tanning on treated area for 2-3 weeks
- Hot tubs, baths, and saunas for 3 days
- Swimming in pools with chlorine for 1-2 weeks
USE IN COMBINATION
Our favorite treatments and products to help maintain post-treatment results:
Miracell, a preventative and corrective treatment that combines radio-frequency and microneedling to naturally stimulate collagen and firm skin. This treatment also improves skin tone, texture, and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
The exosomes in the AIREM Exosome SkinBooster are designed to help skin cells regenerate at a faster rate so you can have healthy, more radiant skin.
Optimize and compliment the end results of aesthetic treatments and surgeries with this comprehensive, all-in-one post-procedure ritual.
AIREM Essentials C-Ray