Improve skin tone and texture.
Gentle and effective radio-frequency microneedling.
Miracell is a preventative and corrective treatment combining radio-frequency and microneedling to improve skin texture, elasticity and stimulate collagen production. This minimally invasive treatment works by gently applying sterile microneedles deep into the dermis of your skin to stimulate the natural production of collagen while simultaneously delivering radio-frequency heat energy to tighten and lift your skin. Because Miracell helps to build your own collagen, results are natural and immediate – only to improve over time.
- Reducing moderate signs of aging (such as fine lines and wrinkles)
- Stimulating collagen and elastin production
- Improving skin texture and tone
- Reducing pore size
- Enhancing clarity, vibrancy and radiance of the complexion
Watch the Miracell treatment.
Pricing Per Area
Full Face $750-$1000
Decollete Add-On $350
Questions? We’ve Got Answers.
When can I expect to see results?
Is there any downtime?
You may experience the following post-treatment which is normal and will subside usually within 24-72 hours:
- Minimal Pinpoint Bleeding
- Mild redness
- Minimal swelling
- Mild discomfort
- Tingling sensation from anesthetic cream
- Warmth and heat from RF energy
- Sensation of a sunburn
- Bruising – If you notice a bruise forming, use an ice compress and apply arnica gel topically to the bruised area. Taking an oral arnica supplement can also help minimize bruising
How frequently should I get this service?
A series of treatments are typically recommended based on the individual’s skin care needs.
BEFORE & AFTERS
You & Improved
- On the day of your appointment, keep your face clean and free of makeup.
- Do not use retinol or any chemical exfoliants 24 hours before your treatment.
- Do not take any over the counter anti-inflammatory medication 12 hours before appointment.
- No prolonged sun exposure on your face at least 48 hours prior to treatment.
- If you have an active acne breakout right before your treatment, please call the office to consult with one of our aestheticians.
- Cold water may be used for the 1st day post treatment. After day 1, it is important to maintain clean skin. Be sure to use a simple and gentle Cleanser such as Canvas or The Lactic Cleanse. Do not use excessive pressure when washing.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 3 days. Should you be outdoors, you can apply a SPF starting 24 hours post treatment. In addition, you may apply makeup 24 hours post treatment – just make sure to cleanse accordingly.
- Avoid exercise and increasing your heart rate for 1 – 3 days post treatment.
USE IN COMBINATION
Our favorite treatments and products to help maintain post-treatment results:
The exosomes in the AIREM Exosome SkinBooster are designed to help skin cells regenerate at a faster rate so you can have healthy, more radiant skin.
Optimize and compliment the end results of aesthetic treatments and surgeries with this comprehensive, all-in-one post-procedure ritual.
AIREM Essentials Recovery Ritual
Visibly brighten, tighten and deliver all-day hydration for a glowing complexion with this highly active 20% Vitamin C serum.
AIREM Essentials C-Ray