Define and Contour.
Achieve visibly firmer skin with a thread lift.
In this minimally invasive procedure, dissolvable medical-grade sutures are used to produce a subtle, but visible “lift” in the skin. The Uplift procedure simply suspends soft tissue with dissolvable threads. This has the effect of pulling the skin back slightly to lift and contour the face. The threads also combat aging by boosting the body’s “healing response” and causing your body to produce collagen. This new collagen creates a smoother, more youthful appearance with improved skin tone.
Instantly provides a subtle tightening and contouring effect, increasing collagen production, reducing the signs of aging, non-surgical option to facial surgery
Questions? We’ve Got Answers.
When can I expect to see results?
Immediately, which improves over the course of the next two weeks
Is there any downtime?
With any minimally invasive procedure, bruising and swelling of the treated area may occur.
What does the treatment feel like?
Using local anesthesia, we ensure the treatment is comfortable. You will feel the insertion of the thread and a subtle tugging effect.
How frequently should I get this service?
Once a year.
- On the day of your appointment, keep your face clean and free of makeup.
- Do not drink any alcohol prior to the procedure.
- Do not take any aspirin or anti-inflammatory medications (Advil, Motrin, ibuprofen) for seven (7) days before the procedure, as this may contribute to a greater risk of bleeding/bruising.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure on your face at least 48 hours prior to treatment.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 3 days post treatment.
- Sleep on your back or side for the first 5 nights post-treatment to avoid putting pressure on the treated areas.
- It is recommended to avoid smoking 1 week before and after treatment.
- Avoid hot showers, hot tubs, and saunas for 1 week following the procedure.
- Avoid excessive chewing and exaggerated facial expressions for 2 weeks following the procedure.
- Take arnica as needed for bruising. We recommend AIREM Essentials Chrysalis Arnica Blossom Gel to help with bruising. After cleansing with Canvas, apply to face, neck, and decollete. This can be used with Cocoon for intensive skin hydration and recovery.
- Avoid getting facial treatments or face down massages for 2 weeks post-procedure.
- Apply a cool compress as needed after treatment.
USE IN COMBINATION
Our favorite treatments and products to help maintain post-treatment results:
A preventative and corrective treatment combining radio-frequency and microneedling to improve skin texture, elasticity and stimulate collagen production.
A customized cocktail of wrinkle relaxers such as Botox, Dysport, Xeomin and Jeuveau, smoothes out and diminishes the appearance of crow’s feet, forehead lines, brow furrows and laugh lines.
The Recovery Ritual