Renew your complexion.
Brighten complexion and enhance skin permeability.
Similar to our ClariPore treatment, SkinEven utilizes gentle fractional laser technology to improve skin tone and texture with the added benefit of enhancing your skin’s permeability of skin care products. SkinEven improves skin tone and texture by specifically targeting discoloration issues such as sun spots and melasma, with the added benefit of enhancing your skin’s permeability of skin care products. By creating microscopic treatment zones through nanometer wavelengths, your skin stimulates the body’s collagen production to replace damaged skin with a more youthful dermal layer for rejuvenation.
Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, diminishing hyperpigmentation improving skin texture and tone, reducing pore size, enhancing clarity, vibrancy and radiance of the complexion.
Skin firmness and elasticity
Questions? We’ve Got Answers.
When can I expect to see results?
Is there any downtime?
What does the treatment feel like?
How frequently should I get this service?
BEFORE & AFTERS
You & Improved
- On the day of your appointment, keep your face clean and free of makeup.
- Do not take any over the counter anti-inflammatory medication 12 hours before appointment.
- Do not use retinol or any chemical exfoliants 24 hours before your treatment.
- No prolonged sun exposure on your face at least 48 hours prior to treatment.
- Immediately after your treatment, you may look and feel like you have a moderate sunburn. The redness will dissipate within the next 24 hours.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 5 days while the skin is healing. Should you be outdoors, you can apply a SPF starting 24 hours post treatment. In addition, you may apply makeup 24 hours post treatment – just make sure to cleanse accordingly
- The day after your treatment you might have a sandpaper-like feel to your skin, and hyperpigmentation may darken for the next few days.This is normal as it is the natural process of skin “sloughing” off the face to make room for fresh, new skin cells. It is imperative that you do not exfoliate or use retinol products within 5 days of receiving your SkinEven / ClariPore treatment. After 5-7 days, we recommend using the SkinBetter Detoxifying Scrub Mask to gently exfoliate the skin.
- To ensure optimal results from your treatment, We recommend using AIREM Essentials Recovery Kit for the next 5 days following your treatment.
- AIREM Essentials Canvas Hyaluronic Cleanser: Make sure your hands are clean before touching your face. Gently cleanse 2-4 hours after your treatment. Cleanse A.M. and P.M with this cleanser.
- AIREM Essentials Cocoon Vitamin Healing Balm: After cleansing with Canvas, apply a thin layer on the treated area of the face. Use as often as needed throughout the day and night.
- AIREM Essentials Chrysalis Arnica Blossom Gel: After cleansing with Canvas, apply to face, neck, decollete. This can be used with Cocoon for intensive skin hydration and recovery.
- You may experience the following post-treatment which is normal:
- Sandpaper-like texture
- Mild redness
- Minimal swelling
- Mild peeling
- Mild discomfort
- Tingling sensation from numbing cream
- Warmth and heat
- Sensation of a sunburn
Your next ClariPore treatment should be scheduled in 2-4 weeks. If you have any questions, please email to email@example.com or call 516-614-1880.
USE IN COMBINATION
Our favorite treatments and products to help maintain post-treatment results:
Skin Fusion Facial
A preventative and corrective treatment combining radio-frequency and microneedling to improve skin texture, elasticity and stimulate collagen production.
The Recovery Ritual