The latest advancement in picosecond laser technology.
Even skin tone and fade dark spots.
FadeAway uses pico laser technology to erase sun spots and hyperpigmentation from photo damage, revealing a luminous complexion. FadeAway gently disrupts the pigment particles responsible for stubborn discoloration. Best of all, it is compatible with a wide range of skin types and tones. Mild redness and inflammation may occur after treatment but will diminish within a few hours. Initial darkening of treated spots will occur and should subside within 7 days. This is a normal result of pigment changes. For best results, a series of 3-6 treatments is recommended, based on needs. Results can be seen within 1 week following treatment and last for up to several months to years.
- Reducing moderate signs of aging (such as fine lines and wrinkles)
- Diminishing deeply embedded dark spots, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Stimulating collagen and elastin production
- Improving skin texture and tone
- Reducing pore size
- Enhancing clarity, vibrancy and radiance of the complexion
Brown spots on the face, décolleté, hands and body
Watch the FadeAway treatment.
Questions? We’ve Got Answers.
When can I expect to see results and is there any downtime?
What does the treatment feel like?
How frequently should I get this service?
- Avoid the sun 2-4 weeks before and after treatment.
- You may be asked to stop any oral or topical medications or other skin care products 3-5 days prior to treatment.
- If you were prescribed a topical brightening cream, please follow the instructions of your skin care professional prior to your treatment.
- The use of self-tanning skin care products must be discontinued 1-2 weeks prior to treatment. Any residual self tanner must be removed prior to treatment.
- Your provider may apply a topical anesthetic for treatment discomfort. This should be removed just prior to treatment.
- Please notify us if you have a history of cold sores around the mouth or face, so that we may provide additional instructions, if necessary.
- Immediately after treatment, there should be a “slight frosting” on the area that is treated. Erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) at the treatment site can occur and may last a few hours or up to 1 week. Pinpoint bleeding may also occur.
- Use sun block (SPF 30+) at all times throughout the course of your treatments.
- An ointment (such as Aquaphor, bacitracin, Vaseline, or Cocoon) should be applied to the treated area.
- You may shower as per normal routine.
- Avoid scrubbing or exfoliating the treated areas for 5 to 7 days post-laser treatment.
- You may need multiple treatments to achieve the desired results.
Please call our office at 516-614-1880 with any questions or concerns.
USE IN COMBINATION
Our favorite treatments and products to help maintain post-treatment results:
Optimize and compliment the end results of aesthetic treatments and surgeries with this comprehensive, all-in-one post-procedure ritual.
AIREM Essentials Recovery Ritual
Visibly brighten, tighten and deliver all-day hydration for a glowing complexion with this highly active 20% Vitamin C serum.
AIREM Essentials C-Ray
Restore your skin's natural glow with this highly absorbent, lightweight hyaluronic acid serum.
AIREM Essentials Halo